My son, who is 9 and not making the trip to Orlando, keeps asking about what I’m going to see at Epcot and the Nemo ride. I’ve been telling him that for me it will be nano not Nemo, then plenary, and some poster sessions. Poster sessions he gets as a third year science fair exhibitor — this year was ‘How did they re-float the Costa Concordia?’ Answer: Parbuckling.
There is still time to sign up. And when you get here be sure not to miss out on:
- The 5K Energy Run for Fun Monday morning!
- The ECS Lecture, ‘Nanowires: From Nanocomputing to Nano-Bioelectronics,’ presented by Professor Charles M. Lieber
- Professional Development Workshops, plus the first-ever Panel of Professionals
- Student networking and get-togethers (Yes there will be food and drink!)
- And stop by the Redcat Booth in the Exhibit Hall to find out about the latest job opportunities
You can have a look at a PDF of the Meeting Program and discover more great meeting opportunities!
See you there!